Content Manager – Richmond (London) – £25-30k
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced content guru looking to take the next step in their career. An integral part of a very busy team, the Content Manager will support the Content Strategy Lead in delivering digital strategies for an expanding client base and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of content across social media and websites.
You will spend your time working across diverse clients, from fashion to science, and will be a core point of contact across the inter-connected disciplines of content marketing, social media and SEO. This role presents a unique opportunity to get hands-on experience across diverse knowledge areas and build your career skillset in a small agency where you will be given greater responsibility.
* Management of social media channels, influencers and content partners
* Content ideation, creation and curation, to include briefing creative teams
* Copywriting for b2b and b2c audiences
* Keyword research and website optimisation to fulfil SEO purposes
* Assisting in the implementation and optimisation of paid media campaigns
* Taking ownership of the agency’s email newsletters
* Assisting in the development and implementation of client strategies
* Developing own learning in all areas of content marketing and keeping on top of industry developments
* Reporting and benchmarking
What we’re looking for from you
* At least one year’s experience in a content marketing role, preferably at an agency.
* Demonstrable experience producing content for b2b brands
* Paid social media experience
* Ability to analyse relevant data to improve performance
* Adeptness at creating content for different audiences. A natural flair for written communication is of upmost importance.
* This role will also be client facing, so we’re looking for someone with great communication skills on and off paper.
* Exceptional organisation skills and a proactive nature with excellent attention to detail.
* Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
Our ideal candidate is passionate about content marketing, a real stickler for grammar and a creative thinker. We’re looking for an all-rounder who can hit the ground running and turn their hand to creative and analytical outputs with minimal assistance.