Digital Account Manager – Bury – £28-32k
Multi-award winning e-commerce agency, based in Bury, is looking to boost its client services capability with an experienced Account Manager with digital agency-side experience.
You must be an experienced account manager who acts as the link between the client and our internal delivery team, retaining and growing existing business. You will be responsible for the management of client relationships, as well as ensuring all tasks under your charge are delivered to the highest quality.
* Proactive in developing relationships with clients
* Provide regular business reporting and insights to clients
* Introduce and sell new product opportunities to new and existing clients, by recognising relevant opportunities to meet the clients’ requirements
* Negotiate business renewals and contract requirements
* Facilitate regular clients calls and/or face to face meetings
* Identify clients’ key decision makers and influencers in order to build solid relationships and ensure the client’s’ business needs are being catered for at all levels
* Involvement in new business pitches and processes to aid the agency in growing our client portfolio
* Deliver training to clients on chosen product areas if required
* Monitor and report on commercial viability of clients projects and campaigns
* A positive attitude and high levels of personal motivation
* Minimum of two years working within a digital agency
* Experience working with Magento or similar e-commerce platforms
* High level of skill with MS Office products
* High standard of written language and mathematical proficiency
* Ability to produce detailed meeting minutes/contact reports
* Exceptional organisational and time management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected digital agency, with excellent career prospects and a talented and close-knit team.