Digital Project Executive – Manchester – £20-22k
Digital transformation agency, based in central Manchester, is looking for a Digital Project Executive, to support the Project Management team on the delivery of innovative digital solutions across a range of clients.
You will be required to:
* Support the existing project manager in the delivery of key client deliverables. Ensuring the adherence to stringent quality control standards, from concept development to project closure, operational handover maintenance and support, including product and service performance
* Manage application build projects through internal teams and 3rd party Developers.
* Support the project manager in the management and delivery of key development tickets with internal and external teams
* Support on the delivery of projects by working on test cycles and reporting throughout the project.
* Support the project manager by working with internal teams on delivery aligned with client expectations.
* Where required, attend relevant meetings and client conference calls.
* Work with internal teams to produce project core documentation including research, sitemaps, wireframes, specifications, delivery schedules and updates
Required skills and experience:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work in digital teams connected across Europe
* Competent in full google tool suite, including docs, sheets and slides
* Work experience in relevant sector, ideally in a similar position.
* Keen interest in and knowledge of digital technologies and, where possible, direct examples of digital projects, research or delivery
* Confident in working independently, utilising collaborative work tools
* Keen attention to detail and accuracy with an intuitive understanding of the importance of design when delivering internal and external documentation
This an excellent opportunity to build your knowledge, expertise and capability while delivering on some major digital transformation initiatives for major clients. The opportunity will provide the right individual with career development contributing directly to the success of the UK team.