Front End Web Developer – Liverpool – £30-40k
A fantastic opportunity to join an exciting new web comparison business launched in early 2019. Our client is growing fast and we are looking for a talented front-end web developer who is looking to develop a long-term career in web and web-app product development. This role reports to the Senior Developer who leads on platform development and all back-end coding.
You will have a passion for all things coding. You will be an enthusiastic and positive person who is looking to develop and deliver world-class coding practices in a fast-paced environment. Above all we are looking for someone who communicates exceptionally well, who can problem-solve and someone who loves to learn and develop their skills.
The importance of achieving a ‘pixel perfect’ build across the project(s) cannot be underestimated and is an essential requirement in terms of both your experience and your approach to builds. For clarity, we are not looking for candidates who prefers to build front-end code using frameworks such as Bootstrap.
Essential Personality Traits:
* A passion for coding
* Keen eye for detail, both functional and aesthetic
* Self-motivated and keen to learn
* Working with a project team
* Excellent time management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desired Skills/ Experience:
* Frontend web development expert
* Strong portfolio of responsive developments
* Strong portfolio of ‘pixel perfect’ development
* Knowledge of emerging technologies and platforms
£30,000 – £40,000 (Dependent on exp.)
25 days holiday (plus x8 Public Holidays)
9.00am – 5.00pm working hours
Training and development opportunities
Employee share incentive scheme (following 3 months’ service)