Head of Digital Marketing – Harrogate – £50-60k
Mobile app company, operating within the health and wellbeing sector, is looking for a Marketing Lead to oversee growth of the app – both acquisition of B2C customers and in-app purchases.
You will lead the (small) marketing department, overseeing a Social Media and Content Manager and working closely with the design and development departments. You will own the marketing budget and be responsible for building the brand, targeting the right consumers, implementing a B2C strategy and ensuring customer acquisition and conversion of downloads. You will work hard to improve web traffic, bounce and dwell, downloads, subscriptions, CPA, CTR and end-to-end ROI. Not only will you manage the team, you will also perform a hands-on role, working with the various marketing channels to ensure business objections are met.
To be considered for this role, you should meet the following criteria:
* At least 5 years’ digital marketing experience
* Experience of mobile apps and the nuances of iOS and Android users
* Previous marketing budget responsibility
* Strong content, communications and social media strategy experience
* Good understanding (and hands-on execution) of PPC, SEO, Content, Social, App Store Optimisation, Ad Networks, Programmatic, Email marketing and Affiliates
* A track record in CRM implementation and data analysis/performance metrics
* Good understanding for CRO, UX/UI, Design and A/B Testing
* Experience of managing third-party suppliers (PR, PPC, SEO etc)
* Experience of managing and growing a team
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company doing some great things and with a fantastic journey ahead. They have already created a best-in-class application and now need someone with the marketing knowledge and experience to help grow their customer base.