UI Designer (Visual Design) – London – £35-45k
Highly successful media consultancy, with clients predominantly in the travel industry, is looking for a talented and experienced UI Designer to join their West-End London team.
You will work within the team whose responsibility it is to apply thinking and design across the full ecosystem, from customer experience strategy and design concepting, to fully-crafted, beautiful and usable digital, video and print solutions. You will work within the entertainment experience team, providing design thinking and delivery for video-on-demand inspired services, and content-led and next-generation digital and transactional experiences. Ultimately, you will be responsible for creating amazing user interfaces and strong customer experiences. You will work closely with UX Designers, Motion Graphics Designers, Software Developers, Product Owners, Copywriters and Marketing staff.
Qualifications and Experience
* Proven UI design experience – at least 4 years within a recognized UI/UX agency, digital advertising agency, product or design-led technology consultancy etc.
* Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
* Expert knowledge of Adobe CC programs, Axure, Sketch, InVision and other visual design and prototyping tools
* Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user interaction and system feedback
* Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
* Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
* Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, software and consumer technologies
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Understanding of common software project management methodologies and their integration with UI/UX processes (e.g., Agile, Scrum, Lean UX, Kanban)
* Confident in Microsoft Office Suite & Google Docs
* Degree level qualification (or similar Diploma / Higher degree) within the Creative field
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global business, working with high profile clients and on large-scale projects.