New Business Manager – Central London – £40-45k+ (+ bonus)
Highly respected creative content, design and production agency, based in Clerkenwell, is looking for a New Business Manager to join their client services team.
This is a fast-paced but extremely rewarding role that will allow self-development as well as growth of the overall business. As a New Business Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Delivering the entire sales cycle from prospect identification to contract implementation;
* Selling onsite creative and digital agencies that include a range of services including: online and offline creative and design, social media, digital, copywriting and videography
* Developing and implementing structured sales strategies, sales plans and profit targets as well as short term tactics;
* Developing, maintaining and expanding an on-going database of existing and potential clients;
* Maximising new business development opportunities;
* Servicing the needs of existing clients;
* Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market;
* Compiling and analysing sales figures;
* Collecting client feedback and market research;
* Keeping up to date with products and competitors;
* Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events.
To be considered for this role, you must come from a creative services agency background (be that marketing, advertising, digital, PR, design or media). You will have 3-5 years’ experience in a sales/business development role and be used to selling to marketers and marketing service suppliers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very well-respected agency, who work with some very big names (both nationally and internationally) – as a result, they have superb credentials and an excellent portfolio of work.