Design and Marketing Executive – Manchester – £25k
Highly successful automotive-related company, based a couple of miles outside of Manchester city centre, is looking for a Design and Marketing Executive to join their marketing team.
Reporting into both the Digital Manager and Design Manager, your responsibilities will be split 50:50 across both disciplines. Therefore, we are looking for a talented designer who has a strong interest in marketing and social media.
On the design side, you will be responsible for designing brand-consistent marketing materials, bringing to life 360 campaigns across website, marketing activation, in-store and print (catalogues, product imagery, POS etc). You will also be expected to create and maintain an artwork and packaging library.
On the digital side, you will help the Digital Marketing Manager with content strategy, social media, email marketing, analysis and reporting. This will involve creating social media posts, video editing and photography, while creating emails in MailChimp and analyzing/reporting on open rates, response rates and click-through rates.
To be considered for this role you MUST have the following skills/experience:
* Excellent design skills with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
* Knowledge and experience of setting print artwork for different print processes
* A portfolio of commercial design work to show
* An interest in/understanding of digital marketing and content strategy
* Experience of social media and email marketing
* Video editing skills
* A willingness to learn about digital marketing and campaign management
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented designer, with an interest in and understanding of digital marketing, to really work a hybrid role, with the benefits and interest of both disciplines. This company has a great marketing team of long-standing employees, a great company culture.