Customer Experience (Marketing & Comms) Director – Manchester – up to £70k + £5k car
Charitable organisation, based in South Manchester is looking for a Customer Experience Director to head up their Marketing and Comms team (9 people in total), with a solid focus on user experience, PR strategy and content.
You will work across a complex stakeholder group and have impact and influence at senior director level. You will oversee the Marketing and Communications team (consisting of marketing and comms managers, digital marketing professionals and content managers), while working closely with key stakeholders, particularly in customer operations, to ensure that corporate objectives are realised. You will be responsible for the development of long- and medium-term marketing and customer experience plans, defining the requirements and impact of initiatives. You will review all customer ‘touch points’ and work with all areas of the business to optimise the ‘tone of voice’ in all areas of content and customer experience.
To be considered for this role, you should have experience of the following:
* Developing a customer experience strategy that responds to the real needs of real customers.
* Introducing organisation-wide systems to capture, analyse and act on customer insight data.
* Conducting in-depth profiling and segmentation of customer bases.
* Implementing structured research programmes to inform Policy positions.
* Overseeing User Experience design, particularly in the architecture of end to end customer journeys.
* Developing high impact content and communication collaterals for a diverse audience of customers, stakeholders and partners.
* Supporting organisational growth through the design of creative, targeted marketing campaigns across a range of channels.
* Creating proactive and reactive PR strategies.
* Managing productive relationships with press and the media.
* Leading multi-skilled teams, preferably in a range of sectors.
* Delivering outstanding Value For Money from partnerships and collaborations with a range of exciting, creative agencies.
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior and strategic marketer, with a strong focus on customer experience, to join an organisation that does excellent, worthwhile work across Greater Manchester.