Media Account Manager – Central London – £35-40k
Well-respected media agency is looking for an Account Manager with knowledge and expertise across all media channels. Previous media planning/buying agency experience is essential.
The responsibilities are as follows:
* Maintenance of specific client accounts, including making meaningful two-way contact with all clients within your account allocation duties on a regular basis.
* Generating deals, media packages and special offers for the good of the business and the client and ensure that all deadlines are met and buying rates are competitive. This will require strong negotiation skills across of range of media channels.
* Also, responsible for maintenance of media schedules via our dedicated media buying system ‘Advantage’. Distribution of the schedules to all relevant parties in a timely fashion, creation of media recommendations and proposals in response to specific client briefs.
* Liaising with PPC/SEO/Programmatic and Social teams to ensure all media platforms are robustly interrogated and appropriately included with media plans. All recommendations should be intelligently presented and well thought out.
* Attendance at client marketing meetings, plus occasional cover may be required for colleagues’ meetings at times of holidays, sickness and meeting date clashes.
* Assistance with chasing aged debt if necessary.
* To assist with new business as required – this may range from sharing thoughts and ideas at initial brainstorm stage, through to putting together documents and supporting the pitch team when presenting at pitch meetings.
* Help to manage other more junior team members and workloads and assist with their training and development by sharing knowledge and empowering them to make effective decisions and broaden their skill set.
* Every piece of work produced will be to the highest possible standard and to the best of your ability every time. A positive, pro-active, ‘can-do’ attitude is a must for this role.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Media Account Manager to join a talented team, working across a true mix of channels, for a wide range of clients.