Media Planning Executive – Manchester – £20-25k
Well-respected, national media agency, based in Salford Quays, is looking for an experienced Media Executive to work across both on- and off-line campaigns.
Reporting into the Media Manager, you will be responsible for:
* liaising with clients and suppliers, by phone and email
* actioning contact reports from client meetings
* planning and buying across all media
* researching local area marketing options
* making channel recommendations
* issuing schedules to creative and PR agencies
You will have at least two years’ experience in an agency-side role. This might be specialised in a given channel, but ideally you will have worked across both on- and off-line media. Any experience in media planning tools (TGI, Mediatel, Jicred etc) would be beneficial and proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a talented team, where you can learn and develop within this exciting career. This isn’t an entry-level role, you must have at least two years’ experience. Great benefits package on offer, including contributory pension, healthcare and dental plan.