Paid Media Manager – Manchester – £35-40k
Fashion and beauty ecommerce company is looking for a Paid Media Manager to join their marketing team, working across PPC, Paid Social and (ideally) some Affiliate Marketing.
* Using Paid Social & Search to cover the full marketing funnel from initial touch points right through to branded terms and conversion;
* Ensure monthly budgets are spent wisely and that overspend is minimised;
* Using content to create engaging social adverts;
* Writing ad copy that speaks to our key demographic;
* Providing analysis and making recommendations to improve campaign performance;
* Bring ideas and reports to weekly marketing meetings;
* Ensuring that conversion tracking and other KPI measurements are in place;
* Report writing and campaign success measurement.
* Minimum 2 years PPC & Paid Social Experience
* Google AdWords, Analytics & Bing Certified
* Proven Experience of creating campaigns that take full advantage of all technologies available such as Ad Extensions and Facebook Ad types
* Strong Analytics skills
* Able to manage own workload and meet deadlines
* Passionate about PPC, Affiliates & Paid Social – Keeps informed of updates to platforms
* Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking fashion e-commerce brand. As an Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for driving paid and organic traffic to the website that ultimately results in sales. The company has a proven track record of success and growth on Paid Media channels – Adwords, Affiliates, Facebook & Instagram. You will be required to continue this success and build upon it by expanding the reach on the current platforms and executing on new channels.There is a strong brand to work with that has defined a key demographic. You will be able to put yourself in the mindset of that demographic and use sophisticated campaigns in order to ensure brand awareness and sales. The role comprises Search, Display, Social and many retargeting features supported by those platforms.
You will be an expert in your field that understands the ultimate business reasons for all activity and takes advantage of new technologies as soon as they emerge. You should have an analytical mind and will be able to use Google Analytics to enhance your campaigns and make informed decisions about where new budget should be allocated. You will also be able to report on your KPIs and demonstrate how your campaigns have been effective.