Senior Digital Marketing Executive – West Cheshire – c£28k
Aquatic sport company, based in West Cheshire, is looking for a senior-level Digital Marketing Executive to join their marketing team, reporting into the Marketing Manager.
You will be responsible for overseeing all digital/online marketing activity, operating core tools and channels for websites, blogs, SEO, content management systems, email marketing, social media and other digital campaigns. It will be your responsibility to take ownership of the following areas:
* Content Management. You must have solid CMS experience and able to edit and publish for websites, social media and other platforms.
* Content Creation / Writing. You must have strong writing skills (evidence will be expected), able to engage audiences and communicate technical concepts clearly and simply.
* Email marketing. You will be experienced in operating email marketing software (such as MailChimp), able to create, edit and dispatch emails, while also suggesting new opportunity to increase engagement and conversions.
* Social Media / Community Management. You will be the voice of the company online. You will monitor social media engagement and suggest new ways of engaging with communities.
* Google Analytics. You must have experience of using Google Analytics and creating regular reports.
* You will have a sound understanding of SEO, able to facilitate outreach and link building activity, while ensuring all content complies with SEO best practice.
Any image editing or video editing skills will be an advantage (although these are not pre-requisites, simply nice-to-haves). Finally, an active interest in sports (ideally water / aquatic sports) would be a distinct advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this company at a time of real change. You will oversee the delivery of a brand new site, ensuring your input and involvement to make sure all digital content is set-up to your approval. This is a really important role for the company and there is plenty of growth and development for the successful candidate.
Candidates should be able to drive, to be considered for this role, as the office is not accessible by public transport.