Studio Manager – Manchester – £30-35k
Highly successful retailer, based in Manchester, is looking for an experienced and super-organised Studio Manager to join their marketing services team.
Reporting into the Operations Director, you will be responsible for managing the studio resource to deliver a high standard of output across all brand and retail marketing campaigns. You will ensure that the studio’s resource is rigorously planned and that projects are on-track to be delivered correctly, on brand and to deadline. You will be the single point of contact for the team, for all incoming briefs, ensuring they are fit for purpose and planned into the studio, based on resource availability and the team’s strengths/skills. You will work closely with print production and compliance, to ensure the quality control of all outputs from the team, while motivating the team and demonstrating a high standard of leadership skills. You will create workflows and road maps for campaigns and projects, while compiling and maintaining daily/weekly/monthly schedules and forecast plans, in accordance with the campaign calendar and retail requirements.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
* At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role as a studio or traffic manager within a creative
* agency environment
* A proven ability to manage the workload of teams and plan resource effectively.
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
* Strong leadership qualities and skills.
* Demonstrable experience implementing new processes or systems within a creative team.
* Experience managing both print and digital projects across multiple platforms to delivery.
* Extensive operational experience including time and performance management.
* Excellent understanding of the creative process and timelines for delivery.
* Ability to understand a brief, define the key elements and timing, highlight, manage and
* mitigate risk.
* Experience using database applications to plan and track workflow.
* Exceptional Apple Mac skills, especially in In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator & Acrobat
* Excellent design, visualization, re-touching skills, with an attention to detail, preferably gained in the creative or reprographics and print industries.
* An excellent communicator and team player, who can also work unsupervised with a flexible approach to workloads and the ability to manage and prioritise their own workload to achieve team goals and deadlines.
* Able to work under pressure and respond to tight deadlines without compromising the creative quality or accuracy of the brief.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very talented studio and to really make a difference to the organisation and output of the team. You will have plenty of support from the Operations Director, although you must be able to hit the ground running and work autonomously.