Testing and QA Manager – Manchester – £40-45k
Award-winning, Mixed-Reality business, based in central Manchester is looking for a Testing and QA Manager to join their technical team, working on web and mobile applications.
Working closely with the development team, in fortnightly sprint cycles, you will have a keen eye for detail and be responsible for testing user stories, both by exploratory testing and automation, finding and logging defects, and making sure all user acceptance criteria has been met. You will have a keen interest in automation, integration and regression testing and will be the creator, owner and driver of automation within the business. This will include the design and execution of automated tests, whilst writing and maintaining a library of regression scripts.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Write, maintain, optimise, and execute QA/User Acceptance Testing (UAT) test plans and acceptance criteria across our platform and application solutions.
* Provide testing estimates with a key attention to detail.
* Automate test plans using various tools and methodologies (Jenkins/Pipelines)
* Assist in classifying and replicating incoming support requests / bug-reports submitted by our customers or internal staff utilising a standard process and tool set.
* Partner with agile development teams and participate in product development planning sessions and delineate testing plans.
* Understand Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes and operations protocols and procedures.
* Research and suggest innovations to our existing and future QA environments.
* Explore new tools recommend software for test case management and execution.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a really innovative company, whose clients are national and international names.