UX Designer / Consultant – UK (Remote) – £350-500/day
Well-respected health app company is looking for a UX Designer / Consultant with experience of increasing engagement within apps/games to work with them over a period of 3-6 months.
Reporting into the Senior Software Architect, you will focus solely on the user experience of the application, translating concepts into user journeys, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes. You will improve the product by researching, creating, prototyping and user-testing the overall digital experience, while identifying design problems and ensuring they have the simplest, most elegant solution. Your over-arching task will be to increase the number of in-app purchases and remove and blockers that may prevent users from getting the most out of the platform.
The company is based in North Yorkshire, but they are happy for this person to work remotely, with some travel to the head office for meetings and briefings etc. To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
* 5+ Years experience as a UX Designer
* Extensive knowledge of Human Interface Guidelines for Android and iPhone native applications
* A solid grasp on the mechanisms behind app UX/UI
* Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, with a deep understanding of mobile-first design
* A solid grasp of user-centred design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping and heuristic analysis
* Ability to efficiently iterate towards the design goal within time constraints
* Ability to communicate design ideas, processes and solutions to the development team and stakeholders
* Open to constructive criticism and feedback