Videographer – Manchester – £25k
Well-respected PR agency, based in Manchester is looking for a talented Videographer with at least 2 years’ experience to join their rapidly expanding production department.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning team working across a number of high profile clients. The individual should have at least 2 months’ experience, a creative eye, experience in delivering social content and a passion for creating great work! A professional level of competency is required on Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
This extremely exciting role includes:
* Social content creation (Covering Shooting, editing, pre and post-production, live broadcast and motion graphics)
* Quality control. Understanding what good social content looks like, what works, what doesn’t and deliver work to the highest standard
* Technical specifications. Understand and determine what is needed to meet our diverse briefs
* Professional. Maintain high standards at all times, delivering a seamless experience for the client
* Creative. Help reimagine video concepts, and storyboards, bringing them to life creatively for video use across social platforms
* Financial. A good understanding of timeframes and budgets for job specifications
* Teamwork. Working as part of a team. The individual should be flexible and adapt to different briefs and situations
* Management. Management and mentoring of a junior videographer
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Videographer to join a vibrant PR agency, working across a variety of exciting projects for well-known brands.