Digital Marketing and Sales Manager – Blackburn – £31-36k
Online legal training company, based in Blackburn, is looking for a Digital Marketing and Sales Manager to join their team, to develop and implement a marketing plan for lead generation and the increase of sales.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing plan with a special focus on digital and referral activities. You will also have a leading role in developing the sales and customer success process with management of the team.
Ideally suited for an experienced digital marketing professional, this role offers the chance to work with customers from multinational brands and FTSE500 companies. As Marketing & Sales Manager, you will be responsible for generating leads and managing the sales and customer success teams.
You will take ownership of the online customer journey, drive lead generation, manage and improve the sales pipeline (including the management of the sales team) and manage/improve the customer success process (also managing this team).
To be considered for this role, you must have:
* At least 5 years’ experience planning and implementing digital marketing strategies.
* A proven track record and specialist knowledge of lead generation through referral and digital marketing.
* Successfully blended strategic marketing development with hands-on operational delivery.
* Experience of managing a team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a family-run business that offers flexibility to their employees and an excellent benefits package:
* 37-hour flexible working week;
* 27 days annual leave (with an additional 1 day per year up to 5 days);
* Pension scheme with up to 10% employer contribution;
* Paid professional membership subscriptions;
* Health cover;
* Volunteering opportunities.