Paid Media Manager – Manchester – c£30k
Top PR agency is looking for a PPC Manager to join its award winning team, working on multi-national clients to deliver market-leading social media content and digital campaigns.
The successful applicant should have at least two years’ experience (ideally some of this would be in-agency) working predominately on PPC campaigns across Google and specifically on social media, working against agreed objectives as well as supporting content performance.
You will be able to:
* Use tools to plan campaigns and recommend activity against agreed objectives
* Be competent in delivering activity across all social media channels as well as on Display Networks
* Daily implementation of paid campaigns
* Work as part of an integrated team to optimise content performance
* Ongoing ‘in-play’ analysis and recommendations to optimise performance
* Effectively analyse performance of campaigns against objectives and make recommendations for next steps
* Work as a key point of contact liaising with other agencies on campaigns
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the top PR agencies outside of London, on large national accounts and varied campaigns.