SEO Manager – Manchester – c£30k
Top PR agency is looking for a SEO Manager to join its award-winning team, working on multi-national clients to deliver market-leading social media content and digital campaigns.
The successful applicant should have at least two years’ experience (ideally some of this would be in-agency) working predominately with off-page SEO, content development and delivery and social media.
You will be able to:
* Use tools to develop intelligence that will support content development
* Work as part of an integrated team to create and deliver content to a high standard against key objectives
* Optimise content for performance
* Distribute content effectively to build backlink profile
* Understand the intricacies of using social media to support SEO goals and work as part of a team to deliver against these objectives
* Effectively analyse performance of campaigns against objectives and make recommendations for next steps
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the top PR agencies outside of London, on large national accounts and varied campaigns.